Wednesday 13 June 2012

Mudgeeraba Show 2012

  SEE YOU AT THE MUDGEERABA SHOW!

I shall be displaying my minature models in the education pavillion this year. This will be the 5th time I will have displayed my models at this show. If you would like to know more abut the show then click here.

If you are passing by then please say hello. If you have any bits and bobs you would like to donate to the cause then PLEASE dropt them off to me. The show is on from the 23rd to the 24th June 2012.

At this show I shall have a few of my models on view and I will be building a new model so people can see some of my work in progress.
I shall also be advertising that my models and I are now available to come to schools and funtions. This is a new venture for me but with the success of the Silkwood School I figured other children (and adults) would like to see my models so I thought I would give it a go. I shall have a price list available so people can decide what it is they would like me to do. I can do a talk about my work or I can help everyone create their very own model.
Photo of my 2011 display at the
Mudgeerba Show.



I decided to display my doll art, decorated boxs
and macrame (somehting I have loved all
my life and I include tiny, tiny macrame
hangers within the rooms of my
miniature models).

No comments:

Post a Comment