Monday 9 July 2012

Bees and Insects

I know this has nothing to do with my art or my books BUT I am VERY passionate about this. Albert Eienstein quoted (something like)

"When the last bee dies the world has 4 years of life left."

Humans pour out poision into the air and soil and chop down trees and flowers like there is no tomorrow. ONLY a few of us try to do 'something'.

I think that the only way this world can be saved from the people on it is by getting one person at a time to do 'something' to change the world they live in. Sometimes that one person gets other people and a group of people do 'something' and that is great but other times I feel the indivual person feels "What can I do? I am only one person."

Well here do this. Make or buy an insect hotel and hang it in a tree, hang it at the back of a shed.
Check out You Tube there are lots of people doing this. It is very inspiring to see. I am going to do another post with two videos.





No comments:

Post a Comment