Thursday, 29 March 2012

Black Salve Results - Hand

After the success of killing the sun cancer(?) on my forehead I started on any others I could find. So far there have been three tiny tiny ones on my top lip. One in my eyebrow (approx 2mils across). Three on my forehead (approx 2mils across each one). Then I found myself absentmindedly picking at something on my hand and I thought I'll just put some Black Salve on it and find out what is what.

The image above is as follows. The image on the right is the first result. The first night the hand hurt so much I had to keep it up on my shoulder and take pain killers. By the next day it was fine. I kept Comfrey on it and in five days my body had absorbed it and I was left with a thin scab and some puss under it when I took the top off. I did that because it was obvious that I was not going to get a small lump that was going to fall out like normal. This was the Comfrey's doing..

I found that in the middle there was a little pussy core that refused to go away.
I put McArthurs paw paw ointment on, alternating with Rose Hip Oil and within a few days it had healed up.

I went and picked up more Black Salve from a person who had been told by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (FDA) to stop selling it or else. I was told they had already raided a persons place up north somewhere because the person was saying that it cured cancer. (Or at least that is what I think the reason is). I was also told that where I had read on websites that Black Salve was legal to use with animals I was told it is not.

Even so I am VERY pleased that I have this product as I have been to skin clinics and not one doctor picked up what was sitting under my skin.

Now to tell you about the image on the left. After my hand had got better I could tell that it was not fixed so I put some more Black Salve on. Within half a day I had the tingle and then when I pressed on the bandaid I could see that I had caught something.
In the morning. I changed my bandaid and put new stuff on because I had had a shower and the water had washed the salve off. What was under it was similar to the first go I had done many days ago.

I waited the 24hours and when I took the bandaid off the dead area was bigger and deeper than before and I knew I really had caught it this time. Over the next seven days my hand hurt so much I needed to keep taking pain killers and keep my hand up against my chest.

I kept my hand bandaged with Calandula on (only because I have given my mum my Comfrey.) On the sixth day I purchased some more Comfrey and found that the pain went away.

On the sixth day it was looking pretty uk and I kept saying to myself 'Take a Photo' but I never did. I cleaned the area by wiping the Comfrey off and got a pair of tweezers and touched the area in the middle. It was very hard. I then noticed that some skin was sitting up and so I pulled on it. The whole of the outside ring came off like the plastic on the medicine bottles. Underneath the hard core had come away from the skin but did not want to come out.

This morning I pulled it out with tweezers. Hence why it is bleeding in the photo. The blob on the right is the hard core that came out of it. I wish I had a better camera so I could show you how deep this thing was. It is about 2-3mil deep. I know it says don't pull these things out but I just wasn't sure if my body was going to try to absorb this thing again and I didn't want that!

I have it wrapped in Comfrey again and I know that with it, McArthurs Paw Paw ointment and Rose Oil all will be well.

On the image on the left I have draw in three black lines. They are to show you how far the pain went down into my hand. I am soo glad that this thing is out.

If you see my other blog on this subject you will see that Black Salve does not cause a reaction UNLESS there is something there. I NEVER guessed that I had such a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment