Sunday 8 October 2017

Exhibition at Lollipop Land

Time flies when you are busy and I keep thinking I should just quickly say that I have been invited to include three of my hanging houses in the beautiful display being held at Lollipop Land, Old Petrie Town, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

Jules came down to choose which three she would like and then I have been changing over all the lights so they can run on 4.5v and mains power for the three months they will be there.

I have put up photos of the houses chosen. I have finished the lights on two of the houses and have one to go and a week and half to change all the lights. I have also added a length of vine on top of them and they really look something. I am very pleased with them.

I call this the Berry House
This is Veeleeta's House.
This is the Shadow House

No comments:

Post a Comment