Thursday 11 June 2015

Numbering the Lights

Lights in Archibald's General Store

When I am at the Gold Coast Show I like to do something. I am there for three days and as I am not one for just sitting around doing nothing. I make 'something'. Last year I started changing the lights in Archibald's General Store to LED's. I only achieved half of them with the help of a man who was manning the miniature trains.

Over the last few days I have been working on the other half of the General Store. I am also cleaning the model and 'locking' it up. This is where I put plastic over the front of the open rooms to stop the dust from getting in.
Here you can see the wires that I have attached to the little light shades that are hanging from the beams just above the stairs.
These are those same wires that have now been pushed through plastic tubing (to keep them neat and together). I have then labeled each wire just in-case the lights blow I will know who is who.

No comments:

Post a Comment