Friday 12 June 2015

Published in Undertow

I am now officially a published author. I know it has nothing to do with Bramblewood (one day my Ebony and Archibald stories will be published) but it is still a big deal for me. My first step on a road that was always off in the distance. There have been soo many times over the years where I thought I would never get to tread on it but here I am. Now for the second step.

On the 10th May 2014 Prana Writers had their book launch for Undertow - Tales from Outside the Flags. Over 70 people were in attendance and it was brilliant. All that hard work and dedication from all the members of Prana Writers plus other people who were associates. It had all paid off and now I actually have a hard copy of the book sitting in-front of me.

It is an anthology of twenty stories from twenty authors. My story is the very last one and it is titled
THE GHOSTS OF MY ANCESTORS.

If you would like to purchase a copy of Undertow you can do so by clicking here and go through the website of Prana Writers.
Using rarely-seen photographs Gold Coast writers were asked to conjured up twenty intriguing tales. The stories that appeared are so varied in their subject mater. 'A surfer becomes horrifyingly one with the sea. A ghost waits for her American husband at Springbrook. A failed developer gets his revenge and a corrupt bureaucrat finally pays his penance.'*

I am extremely proud to be a founding member of Prana Writers and to be associated with an extraordinary group of people.

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone involved in making a dream into a reality.
 * quote taken from the back of the book Gold Coast Anthology - Undertow - Tales from Outside the Flags.

No comments:

Post a Comment