Friday 12 June 2015

Stage 10 - Shadow House - Balance and Colour

Balance and Colour
I thought you be interested to see where I am up to, balancing the 'look' of the model.

In the first image you can see I have located a fern on the right side of the house. On the left of this house I have place the brown knobbly plant to 'balance' the model. The knobbly plant is brown at the moment but will be changed to fit in with the rest of the plants. It has a long way to go until I am happy with it.











 

When it comes to the colour I believe I have mentioned it before but I thought if you would like to see close ups of the colour scheme I have chosen then please click here.
The colours range through dark blue, black, gold, a splash of dark red and a selection of purples,browns and greens.
A good selection of colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment